[MPlayer-dev-eng] german documentation (3)

Jonas Jermann jjermann at gmx.net
Sat Feb 9 23:33:03 CET 2002

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 11:08:40PM +0100, Gabucino wrote:
> > Btw. Is it ok that I write changes recently or should I limit
> > "my traffic"?
> Huh? Mail username/password privately to Arpi, and you'll get CVS access.
> Your work is much appreciated :)

Thank you very much! This was my very first positiv feedback
of a work I do for a project.

But all I can do for you is writing this documentation, make
suggestions and eventually test things. If there are other
things I could do, let me know.
This is why a CVS access is probably pointless for me (I'm not
at all a developer). I could send a german documentation
patch every month or so to keep them up-to-date...

Btw. As told, I'll be away the next week.

Best regards!
Jonas