[MPlayer-dev-eng] DOCS PATCH : dvd device

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Wed Feb 6 14:50:36 CET 2002

Hello,

Here is a patch about the changes made in the way to select the cd and dvd devices.
This patch is perhaps not what you want but what must be changed is here, at least
with this issue. Sometimes ago I made a post about changes that must be made to the
docs, relative to the command line format and this device selection. Sadly I receive no
awnser, not even do it your self. Should I try to write this myself  ?
I'm not really willing to do this, not by leazyness but because I have serious doubts of my
abilities in this domain. Seriously, I think can't even write the french docs :).

	Albeu