[MPlayer-dev-eng] Audio streams not working...

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Feb 3 15:57:01 CET 2002

On Sun, 03 Feb 2002 14:24:40 +0000
Tony Hoyle <tmh at nothing-on.tv> wrote:

First this mail doesnt belongs to -dev-eng, it's a bugreport
and should be send to -users or -advuser (RTFM!)

> I'm using the CVS snapshot (because I wanted ASX support). Browsing
> around windowsmedia.com, the video streams (mostly) seem to work (the
> exception seems to be those with overcomplex ASX files which try to
> download bitmaps etc.).  However none of the radio streams work.  The
> player starts using 100% CPU and there is no sound.

mplayer is still a _movie_player, not a _media_player.
Yes, there is audio only support in the CVS, but it's
not finished yet. You are always welcomed to help
with patches.

		Attila Kinali

--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.