[MPlayer-dev-eng] more questions about the documentation

Jonas Jermann jonas at zaphod.discordia.ch
Thu Dec 12 21:31:28 CET 2002

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 08:36:01AM +0100, Gabucino wrote:
> Jonas Jermann wrote:
> > > Tell me about it... *sigh*
> > It is out of date. I tried to keep it up-to-date but it was just
> "Tell me about it..." means "thanks for letting me know, but I already see
> it, more than I would want to" :)
ok :)
But I don't know it exactly neither as I deleted the
untranslated mail after sending them Attila. After some checks I
can give you an estimation: I stopped around 15-20.10.2002.

> > type from the english manual. Yes, it is much.
> He-hee, it's because some WTFM-maniac was on the loose :PPP

No, (IMHO). It's because there have been many changes lately...
A 2nd reason would be that I'm too much of a perfectionist.
Additionaly:
    - I don't see much sense in translating the manual if
      it will be replaced by an xml variant some day anyway.
    - I got bored to translate it.
    - I started to work on the man page, ChangeLog and html docs
    - I had to work for school (big exam)
    - Now I study at the ETH and have almost no free time
    - Hey, I'd like to spend some free time beside MPlayer

ok? ;))

Regards
    Jonas