[MPlayer-dev-eng] PATCHES

Svante Signell svante.signell at telia.com
Sun Dec 8 01:25:19 CET 2002

Hello,

I saw two complaints so far for the new patch. Is this true? Are there
more users having this problem?

After this mail arrived I have rebuilt mplayer from CVS on three
boxes: One laptop with a Radeon Mobility M6 running gnome2 and
window-maker, one desktop with a mach64 running gnome1 and window-maker
and one desktop with a G400 running gnome2, _no_ problems whatsoever...

I would really appreciate if people running other window managers,
such as KDE, IceWM etc to try out the CVS version to see if the patch
is functional also for them. Also the distributions is of
interest. I'm running debian/testing and debian/unstable. Also, please
tell if the new changes it works for you, not only if it does not...

Svante

Arpi writes: > Hi,