[MPlayer-dev-eng] RELEASE tomorrow?!

Balatoni Denes pnis at coder.hu
Sat Dec 7 01:33:17 CET 2002

Hi!

If I play around with the order of -af
resample and format and channels  , use format=4 for stereo
16bit, etc. etc., I usually could get it to work. However one setting
that works for every movie(sound format) without crash, I couldn't find  -
actually for mono output I found it, but not for stereo output.

(btw I sent that bugreport about af_init)

bye
Denes