[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: New version of info fields for MEncoder

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Thu Aug 29 15:21:42 CEST 2002

    Hi, Arpi!

Sometime (on Thursday, August 29 at 13:49) I've received something...
>>     Was redone. Anyway char *info_* couldn't be removed. :)  Since
>> config_read_option() didn't work with spaces in info fields it was
>> changed a little. Now it works with option like that:
>>
>> -info "name=AMV clip:copyright=EVA club"

>hmm
>why not
>-info name="AMV clip":title="i like : and , and = in the title :)"

    Unfortunately, since you prefer have it as suboption, it's unable to
have any ':' in string (strtok() will stop at any ':'). If you want do it
that way then let do it as before (with -inam, -iart, etc. options). This
is also better if you want create subconfig (for -include) for MEncoder,
then you don't need to recall -info ... :)
    May be I should revert it to previous way? :)

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.