[MPlayer-dev-eng] Wishlist round 2

Burton Samograd kruhft at kruhft.dyndns.org
Thu Aug 29 03:43:54 CEST 2002

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 03:14:41AM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Hi!
>
> OK, seems like the wishlist was a resounding success, these items have
> already been implemented :-)
>
>  # all framebuffer drivers should completely blank the screen like
>    fbdev does (mga and tdfxfb

I know i fixed this but after talking with the tdfxfb maintainer it
turns out that not clearing the screen is actually a feature in single
buffer mode.  I don't know what he's going to do with it, but it might
be good to add something to the docs saying that if you want the
screen cleared use -double.  Maybe i'll volunteer for that :)

burton