[MPlayer-dev-eng] Wishlist

Bertrand Baudet bertrand_baudet at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 20:01:22 CEST 2002

On Wednesday 28 August 2002 02:39 am, Jonas Jermann wrote:

[...]

> * write a c implementation of rtsp

Hummm, what's wrong with the LIVE implementation, except it's in C++?
I don't think that you realize the work that require to do an RTSP
implementation and all the glue around.
Actually I wouldn't mind implementating an RTSP layer (again) but I think
the advantage of using the LIVE implementation is it almost a full
implementation already there and already tested.

> * real mms:// support

What's wrong with the current one? And which one are you talking about?
The asf over http or asf over mmst/mmsu?

Bertrand