[MPlayer-dev-eng] documentation internal structure

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Aug 5 00:23:32 CEST 2002

Gabucino <gabucino at localhost.localdomain>, <gabucino at woodstock.localdomain> writes:
 > > 1) Add a title to all the documents.
 > I don't need it (I use Opera:) but do it if you want.

Done already.  Opera also displays the titles ;)

 > > 2) Change the link labels to something more descriptive.
 > Agreed with all the ideas. Apparently I didn't think of the future when
 > I designed the TOC.. :( And already saw this problem when I was doing
 > HTML->SGML

You did not even think of the present ;)  Some links were pointing to
the wrong location, because their section apparently got renumbered.
Anyway, it's done now, just remind me to hit you with a big stick if
we meet in person ;-)

 > > 3) Make use of the different heading tags for section titles.
 > Maybe. Do it if you have time :)

Not today, but I will do it.  Expect it for 0.90.

Diego