[MPlayer-dev-eng] mmst client patch and details about seek bar functionality

Abhijeet Phatak abhijeetphatak at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 07:15:33 CEST 2002

hi,

 i hacked into mplayer and added mmst protocol support
in it by integrating mms client code.
 it works fine for me however i feel, there is a lot
of scope for improvement.

 please go thru it and give your feedback.

find the patch to "CVS-020406-11:22-2.95.3" version of
mplayer.

 replace mplayer/libmpdemux/asf_streaming.c file  by
the supplied file in attachment.

i am trying to add seek bar functionality for
streaming type (for precorded content). I want to know
that for seekbar options is there any need to
re-establish connection.I tryied to find out the place
where u r storing the files header but i could not
find the place so please suggest me the place where i
can find this information.I need your suggetions about
this.

regards.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/