[MPlayer-dev-eng] Implementing an Ogg demuxer

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Thu Apr 4 18:26:27 CEST 2002

Hello,

I would like to attempt to implement an Ogg demuxer for mplayer (I want
to be able to play Ogg files with DivX5/Ogg Vorbis streams muxed into
them, specifically). Is it enough to implement an ogg demuxer like the
existing ones in libmpdemux/ or is there more that needs to be done?

Where can I read about the API I would be implementing, and how it is
supposed to work and be used? I may be in over my head here; I've
never implemented any audio/visual tools whatsoever before.

Thanks,

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org