[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] dvd navigation for 20020402

Kees Cook mplayer at outflux.net
Tue Apr 2 23:09:31 CEST 2002

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 11:02:46PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> hmm. i've gone through the patch, nice work, i must say!
> i'll commit this soon, please (others!) test it and tell me in time if
> it break something. anyway it seems to be clean.

Excellent!  :)

> only 3 problems:
> - you changed a static func to public in the input layer - is it still
> requires (as you send teh events through the input queue now). and if it
> is, Albeu should comment on this, if it's ok to do or it may conflicts with
> input layer API design

Yes, I left that in figuring it might help others that want to inject
commands.  Perhaps not, I don't need that part.

> - the OSD linedraw hacks should be left out - i won't commit that to CVS!
>   move it to an other 'developer' patch please.
>   (so developers tetsing thie code can apply it but won't be in CVS)

Okay.  Can you perhaps just comment out the calls to the draw_line
function, and delete the function?  I'll try to find someone to write it
for me, or figure out how to do it myself.  :)

> - i really don't like the cosmetics chanegs in spudec.c, adding { } and
> moving comments left so making indent changes... read cvs-howto.txt...

Sorry about that.  Merging between CVS versions has made my crazy.  :P
The comment move was a mistake, I'll turn off white-space detection when I
run my diffs in the future.  Those {'s got added when I added debug
printf's there.  I removed the printfs, but left the {'s figuring they
weren't a big deal.  I'll go read cvs-howto.

Do you want me to submit a revised patch with the above three things
corrected?

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net