[Mplayer-dev-eng] gui & release

Vladimir Kushnir vkushnir at Alfacom.net
Mon Sep 10 23:56:57 CEST 2001

Hi,

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Arpi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What about announcing GUI on -users list and News ?
> As there was no active work nowdays on GUI code, I think it's
> stable enough for a bigger testing :)

Good idea. Here's some small bugreport then :-) GMplayer doesn't compiles
here (FreeBSD-5.0 CURRENT with XFree86 4.1.0) for 2 reasons:
i)  There's a conflict between loader/wine/windef.h and X11/Xmd.h
ii) Patches applied for Solaris should include BSD as well
Patch attached. There's also a couple of nits with include paths - but
that's obvious.

Regards,
Vladimir

--
Vladimir Kushnir - vkushnir at Alfacom.net