[Mplayer-dev-eng] Compile failure in wine/mmreg.h

André Dahlqvist andre.dahlqvist at telia.com
Sun Sep 2 20:54:36 CEST 2001

I get the following build error when I try to compile a cvs checkout from
some minutes ago. I noticed that there are a lot of windows line-endings
^M starting at about line 70, could that be the problem?

wine/mmreg.h:92: parse error before `*'
wine/mmreg.h:92: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
wine/mmreg.h:93: parse error before `*'
wine/mmreg.h:93: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
wine/mmreg.h:102: parse error before `*'
wine/mmreg.h:102: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
wine/mmreg.h:103: parse error before `*'
wine/mmreg.h:103: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
--

André Dahlqvist <andre.dahlqvist at telia.com>