[MPlayer-dev-eng] To the developers...

David Holm dholm at telia.com
Mon Oct 29 09:54:33 CET 2001

Hi,
since I'm working on a dxr3 driver for mplayer, and the dxr3:s specialty
is that it does hardware decompression and postprocessing of mpeg-1 and
mpeg-2 video (as well as ac3 audio)... IMGFMT_MPEG1 and IMGFMT_MPEG2
would be greatly appreciated, as well as anything required for the audio
driver to tell mplayer it handles PCM as well as AC3 (unless this
already exists, I haven't read through those sources yet... though video
out would be the most important feature right now)...

//David Holm