[MPlayer-dev-eng] Patch: Overriding XDisplay size

Waba wabasoft at yahoo.fr
Sat Oct 27 11:07:01 CEST 2001

> Some minutes of RTFM would have been better :) -screenw -screenh

I'm sorry but it isn't in the docs. I've searched again in the manpage, in
the DOCS/ dir, the only thing I've found is by using the search on the site,
but I needed the option name to do it (it was only in the matrox TV-out and
VESA mode, which I hadn't read).
In fact it isn't at all in the 0.50 version (check cfg-mplayer.h).

Having d/led the CVS version, that's right, it is.

But check the docs before to tell me RTFM...

Waba