[MPlayer-dev-eng] RPMs for MPlayer-0.50

Eric Anholt eanholt at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Tue Oct 16 07:21:27 CEST 2001

Today I got libdvdread/libdvdcss to work right on my system so I can test DVD
playback.  Well, it turns out I had missed at the ac3 code and a couple of
other files for the conversion.  I've got postproc done and apparently
working.  The libac3 code is going to take quite a bit more work.  I don't
think I'll get it tonight.

Things that need to be done still:
ac3
vo_* MMX (quick)