[MPlayer-dev-eng] vo_dxr3 1.0 patch rev 2

David Holm dholm at telia.com
Thu Nov 29 16:00:30 CET 2001

Arpi wrote:

>Hi,
>
>doesn't apply:
>
>Skipping patch.
>7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file libao2/ao_dxr3.c.rej
>patching file libvo/video_out.c
>patching file libvo/video_out.h
>patching file libvo/vo_dxr3.c
>Hunk #3 FAILED at 120.
>Hunk #4 FAILED at 260.
>Hunk #5 succeeded at 282 (offset -3 lines).
>Hunk #7 succeeded at 360 (offset -3 lines).
>2 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file libvo/vo_dxr3.c.rej
>patching file mplayer.c
>Hunk #1 succeeded at 1248 (offset 6 lines).
>patching file configure
>Hunk #2 FAILED at 652.
>Hunk #3 succeeded at 735 (offset 1 line).
>Hunk #4 succeeded at 2016 with fuzz 1 (offset 39 lines).
>Hunk #5 succeeded at 2444 (offset 2 lines).
>Hunk #6 FAILED at 2528.
>Hunk #7 succeeded at 2725 with fuzz 2 (offset 44 lines).
>Hunk #8 succeeded at 2756 with fuzz 2 (offset 2 lines).
>2 out of 8 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file configure.rej
>
>it it for CVS or what?

Yes, for CVS, but the version I managed to get before the servers went
down yesterday, I sent a link to a new patch as a reply to the former
message, could you try that one? If it doesn't work I'll make a new one,
the thing is I have started to work on some code that I don't want in
cvs yet which affects alot of other stuff, so I have to reverse some of
my work to create a new patch.

BTW, regarding RTE vs pure mp1e, I don't see the reason to integrating
mp1e into the mplayer tree instead of using RTE which users can
frequently update, if we include mp1e we have to make specialized
patches every time it's update. But if that is how you want it I can
make it so in the next patch. (RTE is (right now) just mp1e with an api,
whereas mp1e without rte compiles as just a program... it seems odd to
make an api for mp1e when there already is one, but as I said, you
decide, I work)

//David Holm