[MPlayer-dev-eng] need swscale.c -> swscale_template.c move/copy

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Nov 26 02:27:23 CET 2001

Hi,

> > > colorspace converters will be next :) anything else needs to be
> > > tem-plated?
> >
> > done for rgb2rgb.c
> done plating ... hmm rgb2rgb isnt a good choice for the name, it includes
> some yuv->yuv and rgb-yuv allready
yes.

> > what about yuv2rgb ? it's 3 files already.
> hmm dunno ;) whatever u like
> perhaps merging all color converters but that thing would be huge :(
> perhaps spliting all rgb15to16.c but thats crazy too :(
> rgb2rgb.c & rgb2yuv.c & yuv2rgb.c & yuv2yuv.c perhaps :)
> or color_reorderer.c (rgb->rgb & yuv->yuv) & color_space_converter.c
> (rgb->yuv & yuv->rgb)
> or ...

i think that mainly target matters, so why don't we simply call them
rgb.c (or to_rgb.c) and (to_)yuv.c ?

so all converters making rgb should go to rgb.c, others which
converts to yuv go to yuv.c

or simply keep them in one big file. i don't think it's so huge and
if it's huge is it really a problem?
(in this case, merge rgb2yuv into your code (rgb2rgb.c) then ask me
to rename, not reverse)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu