[MPlayer-dev-eng] I found the loop bug .. and patch..

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Sun Nov 25 17:48:47 CET 2001

On Sun, 25 Nov 2001, Yang Hyun wrote:

> ( I am poor in English. so if you find a fault sentence, forgive me !!)
>
> Thank !  developers.
>
> I am lover for Mplayer  and  have used  well the Mplayer!!
>
> but I found  the loop bug   :)
>
> I made  the loop option  for my music vido clip.
>
> the patch codes are a little dirty. but It works very well

	Thanks for the patch. It works great on my ASF files. However,
when I test it against the new FLI support, the program locks after one
run through the file. It's likely that I messed something up in the
FLI demuxer. Arpi, could this be related to the pts field at all, or
something else I neglected to take into account?

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson