[MPlayer-dev-eng] FLI file support?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Nov 21 02:53:58 CET 2001

Hi,

> On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, Arpi wrote:
>
> > no, you can add it, but:
> > 1. needs implementing a new demuxer, it is not easy
>
> 	I'm well aware of the dangers...:) Expect more questions when I
> can't figure out the demuxer.
yea this is what i wanted to avoid :)
i know my demuxer code and i know it's not easy to understand nor extend.
so it's easier to do it myself as explain to you. but i'm too busy nowdays :(

> > 2. afaik nobody uses such files nowdays... so has no much sense.
>
> 	AFAIK, nobody uses Video 1 these days either, but did that stop
> me?...:)
i've got lots of bugreports about CRAM while vfw codec was broken, and still
get about 8bp. but nobody asked FLI/FLC support yet, except 1-2 single
mails. and cram doens't requiers new demuxer :)

> > you should fix CRAM 8bpp first. it looks ugly with black dots. xanim plays
> > those files fine ;(
>
> 	Okay, okay, I'll do my best on that. I've got a long weekend
> coming up and I hope it's productive in the area of MPlayer development.
:)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu