[MPlayer-dev-eng] commit of configure2

pl p_l at tfz.net
Sat Nov 17 12:24:21 CET 2001

On Sat, Nov 17, 2001 at 09:59:13AM +0100, David Holm wrote:
> pl wrote:
[...]
> >There are still things missing such as:
> > * libvo/libvo2 selection
> >
> Kinda hi-priority for me ;). Can I help you out here?
It is the last thing left on my pending
patches-applied-recently-to-merge list.

I didn't know exactly what to do so here is my solution:

There's a --{enable,disable}-vo2 option [default is disabled] which sets
to yes or no the variable '_vo2'

Since the tests are OK and will most likely be needed by vo2 anyway, I
find it simpler to add variable named '_vo2src' where you can append
your 'vo2_foodriver.c'.  For instance, when x11 driver is ready:

  if test "$_x11" = yes ; then
    _def_x11='#define HAVE_X11 1'
    _vosrc="$_vosrc vo_x11.c"
+   _vo2src="$_vo2src vo2_x11.c"
  else
    _def_x11='#undef HAVE_X11'
  fi

I've added in config.mak the option :
  VO2 = yes/no in config2.mak

In Makefile there are several ifdef($(VO2),yes) which redefines some
variables it's not clean but will do the job correctly, or almost :D

--
Best regards,
  pl