[MPlayer-dev-eng] mencoder: didn't link (latest MPlayer CVS and lame CVS)

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 8 22:45:14 CET 2001

On Thursday, 8. November 2001 21:45, you wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've tried to compile MPlayer CVS with latest Lame CVS, libdvdread and
> libdvdcss. Linking braken with error below.

it's linker bug not mplayer problem, anyways let mplayers configure choose
CFLAGS (as it told you!) that means: CFLAGS= ./configure
and then make mplayer and mencoder.
If still doesn'T work report it to ld developers.

> Mplayer and lame are running fine if I test them "by hand".
>
> System:
>
> latest Suse 7.3 (gcc-2.95.3)
> Linux 2.4.15-pre1
I use same system (besides kernel version, buggy 2.4.13-ac5 kernel here,
actually all 2.4 kernels are buggy in one way or another :()

--
Best Regards,
	Atmos

-- MPlayer - 'cause the best things in life are free! --