[MPlayer-dev-eng] libvo/yuv2rgb error or my fault!?

David Holm dholm at telia.com
Fri Nov 2 17:12:42 CET 2001

Hi,
I'm using yuv2rgb in my dxr3 video driver and the problem is this. Both
me and another guy got this same message at playback leading me to
assume it's not just my build...
We both have smp setups although I don't know if that's affecting
anything. He has a dual celeron and I have a dual P3

the code I'm using:
#include "yuv2rgb.h"
#ifdef HAVE_MMX
#include "mmx.h"
#endif

.
.
.

yuv2rgb_init( 24, MODE_RGB );

Cannot init MMX colorspace transform
No accelerated colorspace conversion found

First of all, configure tells me I have mmx, mmx2, sse and some other
thing ;) x86 asm is not my cup of tea ;) I prefer mips
BUT, I should be able to get acceleration, it supports everything but
3dnow 3dnow2 and sse2 for gods sake!
Please take a look at this whoever is developing this code or anyone
else, because my vo plugin heavily relies on this conversion to be as
fast as can ever be.

//David Holm