[Mplayer-dev-eng] Support for --prefix switch

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Wed May 30 22:47:05 CEST 2001

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 10:39:55PM +0200, TeLeNiEkO wrote:
> First of all, you could stop bugging the list?
> It's not so hard to add the --prefix option, and it's a GNU standard,
> right? Now, stop bullshitting and take care of the upcoming release,

It's not the whole story. --prefix is a 'standard' switch of GNU
configure scripts (or whatever you call it) but we use our OWN
script which is named configure as well but you shouldn't compare them
directly.

> freeze is in two days! (So I have to update in 3 days ;o)
>
> Who is in charge of ./configure ? Then add the --prefix...

OK, I've just added what you want only for you ;-)

> PS: You seem children.

 As you too ;-) Please stop that stupid thread here.

--
 --[ Gábor Lénárt ]---[ Vivendi Telecom Hungary ]---------[ lgb at lgb.hu ]--
 U have 8 bit comp or chip of them and it's unused or to be sold? Call me!