[Mplayer-dev-eng] RELEASE SHOULD BE DELAYED!!!

Nick Kurshev nickols_k at mail.ru
Sun Jun 24 02:59:40 CEST 2001

Hello!

I'm sorry! But release should be delayed.
What are reasons:
I just tried to watch MPEG4-DivX movie:
  - SDL movements key don't work.
  - smoothness is not perfect
  - total A-V resync.

I don't know what is occured but when I recompiled shanpshot at 20-06-2001
I've solved some problems.

I use libSDL-1.2.1 but 20-jun shapshot works with it finely (means: movements keys: +- 1- sec +- 1 min - ok)

Arpi! When you solved A-V resync problem for the first time -  mplayer worked perfectly. But now I lose frames
when watch movies. What occurs with mplayer speed?

Latest snapshoot of mplayer give me A-V resync within first 10 min of movie. (Shanpshot at 20 jun
works finely without A-V resync but loses about 20% of frames). Does mplayer go back to mplayer-0.17a
days?

Sorry but I have no possibility to watch movies an every single day but if you release mplayer in this
state it will be BugCounter in the future instead of past.

Best regards! Nick

P.S.: There were some patched from Solaris galaxy - are they perfect for Linux one?