[Mplayer-dev-eng] some patches

Taco Witte tcwitte at wish.net
Thu Jun 21 15:03:10 CEST 2001

Hello developers.
I've included a patch to solve some warnings from gcc. It works for
me, but please check them before applying to cvs. Everything is in
the diff, but I'll list some uncertainties:

   demux_asf.c:208: warning: `x' might be used uninitialized in this function
   demux_asf.c:210: warning: `time2' might be used uninitialized in this function
   stream.c:44: warning: `newpos' might be used uninitialized in this function
I initialised them to 0.

   mplayer.c:2079: warning: suggest explicit braces to avoid ambiguous `else'
Ok. I did add braces, and it seems to work. Please	check whether
I put the last brace on the right place (not too far).

   subreader.c:46: warning: `p' might be used uninitialized in this function
Initialised to NULL. Is this right?

   vo_dga.c:1067: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast
Changed NULL to 0.

The only warning gcc gives after these changes is about an implicit
declaration of acm_decode_audio.
With regards,
Taco Witte