[Mplayer-dev-eng] problems

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 18 23:27:22 CEST 2001

On Monday, 18. June 2001 19:01, you wrote:
> Hi ALL!
[skip]

> another problem:
> in video_out.c (line 142) :
>         case IMGFMT_cyuv: return("Packed CYUV");
>                     ^^^^ why is it lowercase? (is it a bug, or it doesn't
> really matters?
> ----
yes, it's format from creative, they broke FOURCC conventions and used
lowercase.

[skip]

> not problem, but a question:
> what is ggi good for? (I know, it's for development only as log says)
> ----
it's a little bit like SDL but specialized on graphics, check the General
Graphics Interface page at www.ggi-project-org.

[snip]

> and finally!!! :)
> -srate rocks! :-) (if only my soundcard would support 192 kKz sampling :-)
> ) but with files with lower samplerate audios, it is really cool!!!
-ao sdl -srate 192000 should work (sdl emulates higher samplerate then)

--
Best Regards,
   Felix