[Mplayer-dev-eng] release today?

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Mon Jun 18 23:26:09 CEST 2001

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 11:14:46PM +0200, Gabucino wrote:
> It's the Question that drives us, TeLeNiEkO :
> > > - Are all DOCS and translations up-to-date?
> >  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
> >   OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
> >   OOOO^OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
> > (Give me until thursday morning ;o)
> Heh. DOCS translation deadline was some days AGO :]]

Never mind ... there will be no up-to-date Spanish doc in 0.18 :)
BTW, I'm sure we must release a fix version like 0.18a shortly after
0.18 so you have some days :))))

- Gabor

 --[ Gábor Lénárt ]---[ Vivendi Telecom Hungary ]---------[ lgb at lgb.hu ]--
 U have 8 bit comp or chip of them and it's unused or to be sold? Call me!
 -------[ +36 30 2270823 ]------> LGB <-----[ Linux/UNIX/8bit 4ever ]-----