[Mplayer-dev-eng] projectmayo's divx codec...

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Jul 20 20:46:53 CEST 2001

Hi,

> > Confirmed ( strange: two weeks ago I did thorough testing of decoder
> > in different output/postproc/dimensions and everything worked ). I
> > will try to fix that.
> Arpi wrote he had same problem with opendivx postprocessing code and
> fixed it, maybe he knwos what's how to fix...

If I remember well, levels 50-60 are deringing filters (for Y or Y+Cr+Cb).
And the deringing filter needs one more lines than the whole image, so
you have to allocate bigger memory, or fix the dering stuff to process
height-1 lines only.

> Please check:
> ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/divx4beta/divx4b153_badmacroblock.avi

is it ok with ffmpeg?

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu