[Mplayer-dev-eng] Porting to IRIX/Solaris

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Fri Jul 20 14:11:47 CEST 2001

Hi,
I missed ffmpeg discussion because I've been on vacations until a few days ago,
so please don't shout at me (and don't RTFM me, either!):

A while ago, Gernot planned to port Mplayer (or mpg12play) to IRIX.
Now with libavcodec for DivX support this would be even more interesting
than before. A port to these plattforms would be without ANY "competitors".
I also remember something about a running StrongARM port...

Can anybody update me to current status?

gruel

--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se