[Mplayer-dev-eng] [patch] Debian cleanup

André Dahlqvist andre.dahlqvist at telia.com
Thu Aug 23 18:12:21 CEST 2001

Dariusz Pietrzak <dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl> wrote:
> about that debhelper versioning - i've got mixed feeling about this,
> because i'd like woody and maybe even potato (well.. maybe not) users
> to be able to make this package without hassle - so, no bleeding edge
> on debian front.

I actually thought about that. Testing/Woody has debhelper 3.0.40 in it, so
this package should build fine on that. If you still do not want this part
then you have to change your usage of dh_installman to the obsolete
dh_installmanpages since dh_installman was introduced in debhelper 3.0.0.

> Maybe i'm not reading this correctly but doesen't this patch remove
> ./configure phase leaving it up to user?

Misstake on my part, I fixed it in part two (to be applied on top of part 1
of couse) of my patches. Actually it's normally not needed and isn't needed
when you build with dpkg-buildpackage, but since our users should use
debian/rules binary it needed to be there.
--

André Dahlqvist <andre.dahlqvist at telia.com>