[Mplayer-dev-eng] Playing audio and video from different files.

German Gomez Garcia german at piraos.com
Sat Aug 11 19:11:13 CEST 2001

	Hello,

	I don't know if it is possible right now, but after looking a bit
through the code it seems that it isn't. What about being able to select
video from one file and audio from another?, this way you could backup
your DVDs with several soundtracks, 'ala' MicroDVD. I know that sync and
that kind of things should be more difficult, but having this option would
be really great.

	Regards,

	- german