[MPlayer-cygwin] [Mplayer] Rendering problem in mplayer

김정애 qufl0912 at naver.com
Thu Oct 14 08:17:06 CEST 2010

Dear. MPlayer Developer...

How are you? I have a question to you.

I’m developing a multi-channel players.
The development environment is shown below.
 - OS: Windows XP
 - Mplayer Complier: MinGW, MSYS
 - Application Tool: VC++ .Net 20003
 - Mplayer source code released version: MPlayer-1.0rc2.tar.tar

Change the structure is create an instance for each file and open decoder.
So, It’s available to play for 4 channel file.
But, the player is abnormal behavior in resolution of other file.
The video file resolution is HD and QVGA.
I guessed... the problem is rendered in DirectX.
The ‘mpi->width / mpi->height’ size is different from configed width/height(Global variable, ‘image_width & image_height’) size in ‘Vo_directx.c’ file.

Please advise me what caused the problem.
Please help me.....

Thank you.
- Carrie, Kim