[MPlayer-cygwin] Someone was able to compile fribidi-0.19.2 under MinGW ?

Eugene Kovgar ken20001 at ukr.net
Tue Jun 9 17:09:00 CEST 2009

--

Error compiling libtheora examples again (as I remember it wold be also in
previous version). So what to do: use an patch libtheora-1.0beta3.diff or

png2theora.c:551: error: request for member `noise_sensitivity' in
something not a structure or union
make[2]: *** [png2theora] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/Eugene/libtheora-1.1alpha2/examples'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/Eugene/libtheora-1.1alpha2'
make: *** [all] Error 2