[MPlayer-cygwin] svn 29544 vidix compile error

Eugene Kovgar ken20001 at ukr.net
Sat Aug 22 01:05:21 CEST 2009

написане Sat, 22 Aug 2009 01:53:53 +0300, Henry Garcia <defsyn at gmail.com>:

> Looks like a few undefined preventing compilation in the vidix section.
>

> gcc 4.4
>
> MinGW 32
>
> Pentium4
I have the same problem too, but with gcc 3.4.5 on MinGW (K6-II+). I
bypassed this problem adding one key during confiring Mplayer:

--with-vidix-drivers=ivtv,mach64,mga,mga_crtc2,nvidia,pm2,pm3,radeon,rage128,s3,sis,unichrome

So the trident driver donsn't compiles at all and Mplayer compiles
succesfully. May be someone can fix this by other, the better way...

--
Eugene Kovgar