[MPlayer-cygwin] Hi there. How do I use the player in WinMoca?

Alfian jawatroxion at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:18:54 CET 2008

Hi there :) My name is Alfian, and I am new here.

I was wondering if it's o.k. to post questions here?

If so, I was wondering if anyone has experience using the mplayer with
WinMoca? I am trying to run the WinMoca program after compiling (on MSVC 6,
and my OS is WinXP Pro).
This error keep coming out when I try to run any of the example programs (
e.g TextDetection.exe)

* ActionDetection: Creating index file ...
A subdirectory or file ..\.. already exists.
A subdirectory or file ..\..\.. already exists.
A subdirectory or file ..\..\..\.. already exists.
VideoIndex: Creating index file ...
'mplayer.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
VideoIndex: could not open video decoder mplayer.exe

Press any key to continue

*I was wondering if anyone can give me any pointers?

In case this is not the appropriate place to post this message, I apologize
in advance, and would appreciate any advice on where to post (I've already
posted to the author btw, and awaiting his answer :D)

Anyway, thanks in advance

Regards: Alfian