[MPlayer-cygwin] libdvdnavmini on cygwin

David Abergel davelargeuk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 20:47:18 CEST 2008

Hi all

I've been fruitlessly searching the internet for days to find a solution to this problem, so I thought I would ask here for guidance.

I am trying to compile libdvdnav prior to installing mplayer on cygwin. However, when I run make, the compile procedure fails as it is compiling libdvdnavmini because the linker can't find libdvdread. The file config.mak suggests that configure specified the internal version of dvdread.

I'm currently at work, so can't post the details of the error messages until this evening, but does anyone have any pointers which might help me?

Many thanks.

Dave