[MPlayer-cygwin] Double-click binding not working

Frank Aurich fa859178 at inf.tu-dresden.de
Sat Feb 17 20:07:07 CET 2007

It seems like the binding of a double-click to some command in input.conf is broken.

Doing so simply does nothing, not even a log message gets created (although you
always get a msg that MOUSE_BTN0 is not bound to any command, no matter how fast
you double-click ;)

I tried with with a clean current svn version.
I also wanted to check out older revisions to find one where it still worked, bu
I'm unable to do so due to changes in the ffmpeg repositories.
While svn checks out an older revision of Mplayer, libavformat and others are
always the latest version and therefore break compilation.

The double-click binding works in the RC1 binary which is on the homepage.

I use MingW/MSys on Vista Business.