[MPlayer-cygwin] How to Compile Mplayer ONLY for slave mode ?

Swapnil Shinde swapnil at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:29:39 CET 2006

I want to install Mplayer as a part of my application in the program files
directory. Hence, it should only be used by my application. If the user
wants to use mplayer then he can download it and use it from another
directory.

The whole point here is that I want mplayer to be tightly coupled with my
application only.

So:
- How can I compile mplayer for slave mode ONLY?
- Else is it possible to compile Mplayer as a DLL?

Any pointers for this would be really appreciated.

Thanks,