[MPlayer-cygwin] [BUGREPORT] svn 19528 does not compile on Windows/Mingw

John Brown johnbrown105 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 12:37:22 CEST 2006

Source files stream/udp.c and stream/tcp.c do not compile because netdb.h
is always included. In each file, I corrected this by moving netdb.h inside
the
#ifndef HAVE_WINSOCK, and MPlayer now builds.

No,  I do not know how to make a patch and I am too lazy to learn. Plus I am
only assuming that my action was correct because MPlayer builds. The
relevant
authorities can take the necessary steps, or not.