[MPlayer-cygwin] [TEST] working CD playback in windows

Erik Lunchpail erik_27can at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 23:11:02 CEST 2005

Yo,

Rocky has committed the changes I sent to him in
libcdio CVS, so it should compile cleanly in mingw
now. I managed to port read_toc in cddb.c to windows,
so cddb lookup is working(properly?). Here's another
patch. I've stripped out all the VCD stuff for now
until I can get it working in which case i'll send a
separate patch.

Someone check my read_toc() function in cddb.c, it
appears to be working fine, but i'm not all that
familiar with the cdrom ioctl's.

Again, here's a new binary for testing with the cddb
functionality:
http://vayne.fdns.net/mplayer/mplayer.exe

Regards,
Erik

P.S. This should also work in linux with libcdio as
well, i'll have to check that later.