[MPlayer-cygwin] [BUGREPORT][NOVIRUS]MPlayer/MEncoderreproduciblecrash on

John Brown johnbrown105 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 23:09:37 CET 2005

>i'm curious, is it difficult or easy to turn hyperthreading on/off?

It is in my BIOS, under "Advanced Chipset Features" or something like that.
By now, you would have seen the other post about problems that others may
potentially have.

By the way, I have a new crash in the RealAudio codec (cook3260.dll). I am
in the middle of some encoding right now. My program builds a list of files
in a directory and calls mencoder on each one. It does not stop if mencoder
terminates abnormally. As soon as I can identify which file caused the
crash, I will send a bug report including gdb back trace, sample file, etc.

Regards,
John Brown.