[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: Mplayer win32 GUI questions

Erik Lunchpail erik_27can at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 03:27:04 CET 2005

> Can you send this patch to the list please?  Other
> MPlayer packages
> could benefit from this code, not to mention the
> possibility of it being
> cleaned up in a platform-independant way and put in
> CVS.

Sure, here it is. Gianluigi's site is linked to on the
mplayer homepage, and he has the bandwidth to host
binary builds to the public, so you can always find
the patch there (when he gets around to updating that
is.)

WM_COPYDATA meant invading about 6 or 7 lines of
mplayer.c, which I try to avoid. We try to keep out of
the main tree as possible. You can see how it's
handled in gui.c

I also plug away at it fairly regularly, so it changes
fairly often. Nonetheless, here's the latest.

Regards,
Erik