[MPlayer-cygwin] ao_dsound

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Mar 9 12:23:12 CET 2005

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 09:29:01AM +0100, Florian Dietrich wrote:
> --- Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> >
> > How about sending in a real patch? :)
>
> I was waiting for comments first :) here's a decent patch though.

A patch should be the first, not the last step of a discussion.  Since a
patch includes some context it's much easier to understand than a
description "Change XXX to YYY on line 5678.".  Few people know their code
by linenumber ;)  Also it is faster to apply a patch than to make those
changes by hand and if it turns out to be good it can be committed
immediately.

Diego