[MPlayer-cygwin] Crash playing RealMedia URL

Jake Benilov benilov at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 15:10:44 CEST 2005

I'm sorry, but that's just not very helpful.
Unless there are binaries of the daily CVS builds available, then I'd
have to set up the whole build environment myself in order to compile
from CVS. As I am unfamiliar with C/C++ environments and tools, or the
build setup, this will be very time-consuming.

What *would* be helpful is if somebody running *Windows* could
actually give this URL a go, and say:
1)"yes, the problem has been fixed in the latest CVS cygwin port", or
2) "it's still broken in the CVS version"
3) "it works fine with 1.0pre7-3.4.2 and dev-CVS-050514-10:43, so the
problem is with your system"

Only in case 1) would it then make sense for me to get MPlayer built myself.
Thanks