[MPlayer-cygwin] mplayer kengking-version urls

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Jan 28 17:33:32 CET 2005

mplayer at turcic.com writes:
> Sorry, should have added the source of the discussion around this
> version as well; I am using Google's translation tools to follow it:
> http://216.239.37.104/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&langpair=zh-CN%7Cen&u=http://bbs.et8.net/bbs/showthread.php%3Ft%3D506423%26page%3D41%26pp%3D15&prev=/language_tools
>
> Hope that link works for you as well!
>
> http://www.tvbclub.com/user/lomeoh/MPlayer-CVS-20050124-KK.rar (binaries)
> http://www.tvbclub.com/user/lomeoh/20050124-patch.rar (sources)
>
> Cheers

Obviously we have a complete failure to communicate.

Let me try to explain again.  I do not want to *run* the kentking
version of MPlayer, I don't have Windows, I have no use for it.  I
collect all projects that use, reuse and extend MPlayer on the
projects page of the MPlayer homepage.  I would like to add the
kentking build there.  For this I need a stable URL, a homepage or
some other place where new versions get announced.  Direct links to
current versions of the kentking builds do not help at all since they
become useless the very moment he releases a new build.

Is this clear now?

Does anybody have some contact information?  Maybe we can ask him
directly..

Diego