[MPlayer-cygwin] -=[ Few Questions ]=-

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Fri Jan 21 23:16:36 CET 2005

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 03:30:53PM +0100, Milan Gurjanov wrote:
> Thanks again, you helped a lot. Now I almost finished it. I see you use
> Mutt, so I suppose you don't use MPlayer under Windows, at least not a
> lot. But if you do, can you tell me what's your choice of GUI under
> Win?

I use Mutt because I don't trust my email to a Windows machine.  In
fact, though, I develop for Windows under cygwin/mingw for a living.
I also release MPlayer packages compiled for Windows.
  (http://armory.nicewarrior.org/projects/cygmp/)
Windows has, sadly, become my primary system.  I still maintain linux
servers and do web-development under linux, but I haven't had a linux
desktop in a couple years.

But I don't use a GUI for MPlayer at all.  I will be writing a skinnable
cross-platform frontend as soon as my job allows me the time.  But for
now, I just control MPlayer with key bindings.

--Joey

--
"Are disorders necessarily bad?" --Ike