[MPlayer-cygwin] Problem with the -wid Switch under Win32

Chandler Ding fsf_group at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Jan 18 06:55:26 CET 2005

Sorry I deleted the content because I don't think it's
important.
As I Know,there are so many Mplayer's frontend,why we
are still doing the same thing around here :)
Ofcz, those are not perfect yet,but the simplicity and
power is Mplayer most impreessed me, why we tring to
give  it a skin or ugly  things linke that
I'm not sure the develop strategy that Mplayer-win32
follows, but i think the GUI is not important,
functionality is.
//btw does anyone here using or used the Mplayer-K&K
build?
K&K refers to KentKing at TheLastFantasy  eastgame.net
It's a pretty good build,though haven't update code
for a long time.